Tuesday, October 10, 2006

DARKNESS DESCENDS!

While listening to the classic death metal release "Darkness Descends" by legendary L.A. band Dark Angel this evening, I got the overwhelming impression that the dead were not only listening, but paying close attention.

While I have always been sensitive to impressions from "the Other Side," I have always attempted to maintain a sense of objectivity. This experience has called off all bets and redefined my communications with the dead.

With song titles like "Death is Certain (Life is Not)" and "Hunger of the Undead," I can only deduce that it is a very grim future which the dead are attempting to foreshadow. There is really no hope and I will not pretend otherwise. The Apocalypse is in progress and the world is utterly doomed. Don't say I didn't warn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home