Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Changing Times

My dear readers (is there anybody still out there?) you may have noticed that my masthead and "About Me" have undergone some changes recently. This shall be reflected in the new direction this blog is going in from now on. Whereas this weblog has heretofore concentrated solely on my ravings and opinions on social and political matters, it now shall have a more fun and entertaining theme.

I now shall present reviews of my favorite CD's, movies and books as well as any other fun topics I deem worthy of mention. I am sure many of my readers will find this far more useful and uplifting than many of my previous posts have been.

I am looking forward to presenting my next post, which will be a review of the new Godsmack CD, "Godsmack 4." See you all (?) soon. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean Lafitte said...

Well, I'm still here. Gimme a call some time.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home